Priest-in-Charge (Team Rector-Designate) St Thomas, Exeter
Closing date for applications: 14th November 2017
Interview date: 8th December 2017
Serving our neighbours by word and deed – we find ourselves at a moment of opportunity: having successfully united three separate congregations we are now focussing our energies on mission and ministry in our local community. We are looking for someone to lead us on this exciting journey!
• rooted in prayer and the sacraments, with a strong personal spirituality and comfortable in the ‘liberal catholic’ tradition?
• passionate about serving the Lord God in the local community, enhancing local links and developing new forms of outreach?
• a clear communicator, able to provide pastoral care and support?
• experienced in enabling congregations to grow in number and in spiritual depth?
• committed to supporting work among people of all ages, but especially the young and the elderly?
• willing to train curates and to support and encourage the laity to develop their gifts?
If this describes your approach to ministry, we would love to hear from you to discover if God is calling you to lead us.
For an application pack contact: The Archdeacon of Exeter, Emmanuel House, Station Road, Ide, Exeter EX2 9RS – Tel: 01392 425577. Email: The Archdeacon
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.