Priest-in-charge for the United Benefice of St Mark, St Sidwell and St Matthew, Exeter
Closing date for applications: 5th June 2017
Interview date: 22nd June 2017
A suburban to City Centre Benefice with congregations practising traditional and contemporary styles of worship.
We are looking forward to welcoming:
• A Priest in Charge who will encourage growth through vision, energy and enthusiasm
• A person of faith and prayer, alive to God’s Holy Spirit
• A visionary leader able to work closely and collaboratively with the existing associate vicar and staff team
• A pastor to the existing church family who will also engage in outreach with the wider community
• An unflappable person committed to working with children and young people and keen to strengthen links with local schools and groups
• A creative and effective teacher, rooted in scripture and able to communicate its truth and relevance to children and people of all ages and backgrounds.
We are committed to seeing all people experience the transforming power of the gospel, coming to know God and growing in their faith.
For an application pack contact: The Archdeacon of Exeter, Emmanuel House, Station Road, Ide, Exeter EX2 9RS – Tel: 01392 425577.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.