Withycombe Raleigh with Exmouth Parish & Mission Community – House for Duty Priest – All Saints’ Church
Closing date for applications: 23rd October 2017
Interview date: 9th November 2017
Withycombe Raleigh with Exmouth
Parish & Mission Community
HOUSE FOR DUTY PRIEST
All Saints’ Church
All Saints’ is:
• a happy, friendly, Anglo-Catholic Church
• a congregation working together to support each other and to bring God’s love to the wider community
• a priest to work with us, enabling and empowering us as we worship God and explore new ways to grow the church
• a four-bedroom House for Duty and 10% stipend or 45% stipend without accommodation
• room for your ministry to flourish in this lovely seaside town.
All Saints’ has petitioned the Bishop of Exeter under the Bishops and Priests (Consecration and Ordination of Women) Measure and this has been accepted.
For full details of this post and an application pack contact: The Archdeacon of Exeter
– Tel: 01392 425577.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure