Team Vicar for the Otter Vale Mission Community
Closing date for applications: 14th February 2018
Interview date: 9th March 2018
Want to live and work in the lovely Otter Valley? This half time post covers three rural parishes of Escot, Feniton and Payhembury in East Devon, and is part of the larger Otter Vale Mission Community. Situated close to the coast, the post holder will benefit from a modern four bedroom house with garden and a separate parish office.
We are praying for someone who:-
• has good communication skills and is able to connect with people of all ages, stages of faith and forms of worship
• is passionate about rural ministry and cherishes diversity
• will be actively involved with our two outstanding C of E schools and youth groups
• has a visible presence in the community and will foster the relationship between parishes
• Co-operative and committed churchwardens, supportive PCC’s and welcoming congregations.
• Clergy and Lay Reader support within the Mission Community.
• Well maintained and financially sound churches.
For further details of this post and for an application pack please contact: The Archdeacon of Exeter Email The Archdeacon
Tel: 01392 425577
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.