Vicar St David with St Michael and All Angels Exeter
Closing date for applications: 17th May 2017
Interview date: 7th June 2017
Transformation with tradition – an exciting opportunity to nurture our congregations and community, and encourage growth through your vision, energy and enthusiasm.
Are you able to:
• Lead our churches, placing the churches at the heart of the local community by continuing and developing existing outreach?
• Engage with people of all ages to support and develop their faith?
• Be committed to the integrity and value of a broad range of Anglican spirituality, including the Anglo-Catholic tradition of St. Michael’s, the broad church tradition of St. David’s and the centrality of the Eucharist with the associated musical traditions?
• Support and enable the laity in worship and other aspects of church life, recognising and drawing out the gifts of individuals?
• Train curates and nurture and encourage vocations?
• Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to delegate some tasks?
If this describes your approach to ministry, we should love to hear from you to discover together if God is calling you to lead us. We welcome applications from men and women.
For an application pack contact: The Archdeacon of Exeter, Emmanuel House, Station Road, Ide, Exeter EX2 9RS – Tel: 01392 425577. Email The Archdeacon
Closing date: 17 May Interviews: 7 June 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.