Vicar of St Pancras Church, Pennycross (Plymouth)
Closing date for applications: 29th May 2018
Interview date: 11th & 12th July
…also working one day per week as the Bishop of Plymouth’s Advisor on Urban Mission
The St Pancras Church family is seeking to appoint a Vicar to join this evangelical fellowship which embraces mixed worship styles, who will lead us in our vision of growth and who is:
- a gifted preacher who is open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit and is able to relate the Bible to contemporary life
- dynamic and enthusiastic with a strong personal faith
- sociable and keen to relate to all ages
- a visible and practical Parish leader with a desire to strengthen relationships with local families and the wider community.
- a collaborative team player able to nurture and develop the talents of all
- prayerful, caring and compassionate
- able to combine strategic vision and leadership with pastoral warmth and sensitivity.
For informal enquiries about this exciting opportunity please email Kathy Burch or Tel: 0300 123 0780 ext 4388.
For full details and to apply visit https://pathways.churchofengland.org
Interviews & visits 11 & 12 July.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.