How do I make a complaint?
The Exeter Diocesan Board of Finance (EDBF) views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
In addition to this general policy, there is a companion policy relating specifically to safeguarding complaints, that can be found here: Safeguarding and DBS.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure, including via the diocesan website, so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure that all EDBF staff know what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired and reconciliation explored
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Please download our Complaints Policy here: Draft EDBF Complaints Policy.