DBS Administration Resources
- DBS Verifier Process Flowchart: simple flowchart outlining the DBS evidence checking and processing procedure in the Diocese of Exeter.
- Exeter Evidence Checker Registration Form: new form to register a new/additional DBS evidence checker.
- Confidential Declaration Form: Confidential Declaration form to be localised and used for Enhanced DBS checks.
- Disclosure Cover Sheet: Disclosure Cover Sheet for DBS Verifiers to complete and send to the relevant Archdeacon’s PA following completion of a DBS evidence check.
- Parish Information Log: form started by DBS Verifier and completed by Parish Safeguarding Rep to record completion of the DBS and track renewal.
- Recruiters Guide – Thirty One Eight E-Bulk System: guide on how to use ThirtyOne:Eight’s online system to complete DBS evidence checking.
- Notes on Basic Disclosures for Verifiers: Diocese of Exeter specific notes for DBS Verifiers on how to complete a Basic Disclosure check.
- Applicant Guide for Enhanced DBS Checks: guide for applicants on how to start their Enhanced DBS check using the ThirtyOne:Eight online system.
- Applicant Guide for Basic DBS Checks: guide for applicants on how to start their Basic DBS check using the ThirtyOne:Eight online system.
- Notes on Basic Dislosures for Applicants: Diocese of Exeter specific notes for applicants to read alongside the Applicant Guide on how to apply for a Basic DBS check.
- DBS Code of Practice: Disclosure and Barring Service code on information exchanged between DBS and registered bodies.
New DBS Verifiers (or those needing a refresher) can watch our DBS Verifier Training Video that walks you through the main elements of completing DBS checks in the Diocese of Exeter.
A broader bank of resources around Safer Recruitment are available from our Safer Recruitment Resources page.
Back to Safeguarding Resources page.