Safeguarding Training Online Booking Form
Before booking your safeguarding training module(s), please ensure the following:
- You have checked which module(s) are required/recommended for your role by looking here: Which safeguarding modules do I require?
- You have read up on the format of the course, how long each session lasts for and whether it comprises one session or two in the Safeguarding Training page. Please note – each Leadership Pathway Zoom course comprises two sessions and when you book this course you are signing up to both dates.
- If pre-course work is required you will have sufficient time and availability to undertake it in the week prior to the training taking place.
How to use the Online Booking Form:
- Course dates with available places can be found in the drop-down list beneath each module in the Courses/Events section of the booking form below. Please note: courses will disappear from these lists as they become fully booked.
- Please note that you must enter your name, parish role and a contact telephone number and email address in order for your booking to be processed. Please ensure the information you enter here is correct.
- Please also answer the simple arithmetical question before submitting the form as this proves your booking is genuine.
If you experience any difficulties when booking, or are unsure about which module(s) to attend, please don’t hesitate to contact the Safeguarding Team: telephone 01392 294 975 or email.
We would also be very grateful if you could contact us if you find that you are no longer able to attend a session, so that your place can be made available to somebody else. Thank you.