The education team are currently working remotely. We remain available to provide information, advice and guidance to schools and will continue to explore new ways to support you in these challenging times.
Staff can be contacted via their normal telephone numbers or work emails. Additionally, if you have an urgent query during office hours, the main office telephone line will be diverted directly to a member of the team.
Urgent enquiries: 01392 294 950 (to be diverted to a member of the team)
General enquiries: email@example.com
We hope that you find the following resources helpful as we all adjust to new ways of working. We will continue to post new resources on this page so please check back regularly.
- Diddy Disciples offer worship and Bible storytelling by Sharon Moughtin-Mumby: Anglican priest, Bible scholar, writer, and mother. They are streaming Bedtime Prayers (Compline), led by children, from the Diddy Disciples Facebook page every evening.
- Fischy Music write songs supporting the social, emotional and spiritual well being of children. They are live streaming musical assemblies on Monday mornings. Find out more at the Fischy Music Facebook page.
- Worshiping with Children have a mission to help worship planners and leaders create congregational worship that is child friendly – without ruining it for the adults. They are offering worship outlines and reflections on the lectionary passages via the Worshiping with Children Facebook page.
- Messy Church is a fun way of being of church for families. They are designing sessions which can be used by families at home – for example, this breaking bread – fun family prayer time exercise.
- The children’s workers from St Matts Church Exeter are providing a series of you tube videos of children’s activities linked to bible stories. Watch here.
RE Today is supporting NATRE (the National Association of Teachers of Religious Education) by providing ALL teachers with resources which they can use and share with parents to support with home learning.
Resources are available for all key stages and can be downloaded free of charge from the National Association of Teachers of Religious Education website.
TrueTube (KS1-5) is a multi award-winning website for schools that provides short films for RE, PSHE and Citizenship. You can access their films at their website.