Family Reflections Community Arts Project
- Do you find yourself with time to spare?
- Are you feeling creative?
- Would you like to use or develop new skills?
- Would you like to support a community project that blesses others?
- Then look no further this may be the thing for you.
The family reflections community arts project is an exciting new community initiative designed to support people’s well being by getting absorbed in a creative project and create a lasting resource for the years to come.
Our project aims to utilise the diverse creative skills with our community to create a wide range of resources to support reflection at home aimed for early years, primary and secondary aged young people linked to a bible story or passage.
Perhaps you already have a talent or want an excuse to develop a new skill. The reflection you create should take between 8-10 minutes and there are some examples for you to look at on this page.
Watch the short film below to find out more
Further details can be found in this document:
Below are the themes for the reflections when we have a reflection for a particular week and age–group the box is ticked. You can still submit something on the same theme or you might like to choose something different.
Examples of resources:
- Year A Pentecost – When the Holy Spirit Danced With Me in the Kitchen – Secondary
- Year C Lent 2 Abraham Primary
- Year A Lectionary 18 Feeding the 5000 Early Years
If you have any queries, please contact us:
Tel: 01392 294 950
We look forward to receiving your creative submissions. Thank you!