School Leaders Conference – Roots & Wings: Flourishing for all
Come along and join, as part of our family of schools, together at our 2020 conference. Opportunities to be inspired, learn, share & network. We will be considering the importance of vision and actions in enabling all within our school communities to grow and flourish.
Andy Wolfe, Deputy Chief Education Officer (Leadership Development) for the Church of England.
Professor Tanya Ovenden-Hope, Professor of Education for the University of St Mark and St John.
Dr Rowena Passy, Senior Research Fellow, University of Plymouth.
Professor Lee Elliot Major OBE, Professor of Social Mobility at University of Exeter.
Katie Harrison, Teacher, RE Specialist and founder of Picture News.
Danni Cooke, Ilsham English Hub Lead and Evie Semmens, Head at Ellacombe Church of England Academy, Learning Academy Partnership South West.
Chris Whittington, Retreat Leader, teacher of meditation, Partner and Head of Education Law at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
The Bishop of Exeter, the Right Reverend Robert Atwell and members of Exeter Diocesan Education Team.
A day for all school leaders: headteachers, senior leaders, all governors including chairs, ex-officios, clergy and church workers engaging with young people and schools.
Registration is free, however your school will be invoiced once booking is confirmed. To book a place at this conference please visit Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/school-leaders-conference-roots-wings-flourishing-for-all-registration-79686950815
2 day residential delegates £295 or £250* All rooms single occupancy
2 day (non residential) delegate rate £225 or £180*
1 day delegate rate £140 or £120*
* Subscribers to the Exeter Diocese Service Level Agreement (SLA) receive a discounted rate. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that bookings for this event will be on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
- Please confirm special dietary requirements at time of booking. If left blank we will assume there are no requirements.
- Cancellation – In the event of cancellation, and if no other delegate can be sent as a replacement, the school will be liable for the full charge if cancelling within 4 weeks of the start of the conference.
- Booking deadline is 14 days prior to the event (Wednesday 26th February, 1200hrs) .
- The information provided with this booking will only be passed to St Mellion Resort, for the purposes of special requirements, security and safety. No other information will be shared.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulations, the Exeter Diocesan Board of Finance Limited (EDBF) as Data Controller regards the protection of personal data relating to governors, teachers and other holders of public office as a very important matter.
- If you would like a printed copy of the Data Protection Policy or Privacy Notice please do not hesitate to contact the Diocesan Education Office.
- While we understand that delegates sometimes have to withdraw at a late stage, we would be grateful if those who have to cancel would inform us immediately if they cannot attend and/or send another delegate in their place.
- In the event of cancellation, and if no other delegate can be sent as a replacement, the school will be liable for the full charge if cancelling within 4 weeks of the start of the conference.