Part Time Interim Minister (Three year post) for the Parishes of Kenton with Mamhead and Starcross
Closing date for applications: 16th June 2021
Interview date: 7th July 2021
This part time post covers two neighbouring parishes: Kenton with Mamhead, rural but close to Exeter and Starcross situated on the Exe Estuary, close to the coast.
The post holder will benefit from a modern four bedroom house with garden,
in Starcross, a village with good transport connections.
We are praying for someone who:-
• has good communication skills and is able to connect with people of all ages, stages of faith and forms of worship
• is passionate about rural ministry and cherishes diversity
• will be actively involved with our two outstanding schools
• has a visible presence in the communities
• has ability to encourage and enable others with a wise use of delegation
• co-operative and supportive PCCs and welcoming congregations
• friendly communities in both parishes
• a desire to be outward looking and involved with our communities
• 50% Stipend and an excellent 4 bedroom vicarage
For an application pack see the related documents attached
or contact the Ven. Andrew Beane, Archdeacon of Exeter, for an informal conversation
Phone: 01392 425577 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We aim to be a diverse and truly representative Diocese, and particularly welcome applications from women and those from black and minority ethnic groups. Not only is Devon a beautiful place to call home, but we believe the Diocese of Exeter is a great community of which to be a part. We look forward to welcoming you to the family.