Priest in Charge in the Tavistock, Gulworthy, and Brent Tor Benefice
Closing date for applications: 8th February 2022
Interview date: Orientation day - 16th February 2022. Interview day -17th February 2022
Watch a video about the Tavistock, Gulworthy and Brent Tor benefice.
Do you have a passion for Mission and a pastoral heart?
Would you like to join a collaborative and creative team?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an engaged and committed team to share God’s kingdom in a beautiful part of Devon. It is a key position within the Archdeaconry which will be exceptionally rewarding for an experienced priest.
We are looking for a priest who…
• wants to grow God’s kingdom, inspiring and deepening faith with all age groups
• is a collaborative and effective leader, a colleague and team player, someone who empowers others
• is an inspiring teacher and preacher who encourages others to both come to and deepen their faith
• has a commitment to work with the wider community, cheerfully engaging with everyone
• is happy to use technology for a mixed ecology of outreach
• can effectively manage change
There is a large, committed team of licensed and lay people who work collaboratively.
For an informal discussion contact the Archdeacon of Plymouth:
Ven Nick Shutt Tel: 01752 858382 Email: ADP@exeter.anglican.org
Enhanced DBS check required
This Diocese is aware that those from black and minority ethnic groups and women are currently under-represented amongst its clergy and welcomes applications from these clergy, desiring to embody a more diverse ministry.