Priest-in-charge: Moretonhampstead Benefice and Moreton Deanery
Closing date for applications: 20th September 2019
Interview date: 8th & 9th October 2019
Dartmoor National Park
This is a full-time, interim post (initially for 3 years) which offers an exciting opportunity to work in vibrant moorland parishes as Priest-in-Charge along with a pilot scheme to support and develop Deanery life. See document: Deanery role
- a well-united benefice with individual parish traditions
- proactive community-minded congregations
- a supportive ministry team
- a priest with experience of rural life
- a leader of vision
- an enabler who will support and inspire
- someone who relishes muddy boots, tea and cake?
If so, look at our website on www.moretonbenefice.uk and contact Preb. Mandy Rylands, Rural Dean of Moreton, on (01364) 716309.
See Related Documents – application form and supporting documents on this web page (top left).
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.