Student and Young Adult leader – Exeter Network Church
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm on 28th February 2019
Exeter Network Church is a church that launched in January 2005. We are a Bishop’s Mission Order in the Anglican diocese of Exeter and are currently around 350 strong. We are committed to communicating the gospel in a culturally relevant way, experiencing and ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit and planting new networks. Check out our website for more info: www.enc.uk.net
From early in the life of Exeter Network Church, we have been passionate about seeing students and young adults (in their 20s and 30s) come to Christ and follow him courageously in the world. With that in mind we are looking to recruit a Student and Young Adult Leader who will be responsible for leading students and young adults into abundant life in Christ.
To apply, please send the following by email to this address.
• Your CV. To include 2 references
• A covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Your letter should include:
- Tell us about your experience of working with students & young adults
- Tell us about your experience of leadership
- Tell us about your experience of training teams & developing leaders
- Share your passion and experience of mission
- Give us some insights into your experience of a spiritual life
- Tell us something you have learned about yourself recently
- Tell us what for you makes a good day great
- Signed Data Protection form
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.