Team Vicar (Half-Time, Interim 3 Year Appointment) Withycombe Raleigh with Exmouth
Closing date for applications: 15th January 2024
Interview date: Friday 2nd February 2024
The Parish and Mission Community of Withycombe Raleigh with Exmouth, has three churches each seeking to preserve their particular identities as well as providing the richness of a shared Catholic heritage. We look to work closely together, recognising the need for openness to change in order to grow both numerically and spiritually.
The Parish is therefore, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, seeking a person with:
- a record of effective working within team ministry and who is a team player; a proven commitment to outreach and to church growth;
- a competence across a variety of liturgical styles; from sung liturgy through to worship in an all-age environment and administrative ability
- experience of involvement with a church school and commitment to, and imaginative flexibility, regarding youth work; openness to ecumenical co-operation;
and who is:
- a person of prayer, great faith and spirituality;
- an approachable and outgoing priest with sensitive and insightful pastoral skills; one who will be a presence amongst the people, a good listener who will respect and maintain the traditions of the parish, someone who will inspire and develop vision and is mission-focussed;
- able to accept different and diverse views with grace.
For more details contact exeter.anglican.org/vacancies or contact Ven. Andrew Beane, Archdeacon of Exeter for an informal conversation Tel: 01392 425577 or email email@example.com
To apply, please see the Application Form
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We aim to be a diverse and truly representative diocese, and we particularly welcome applications from women and from people of UK Minority Ethnic/Global Majority heritage.
Closing date: 15.01.2024
Visit Day: 01.02.2024
Interview Date: 02.02.204
Watch our latest Promotional Video for the Diocese of Exeter