Team Vicar of Milber Parish (0.5) and Vicar of Bovey Tracey Saint John and Heathfield (0.5)
Closing date for applications: 11:59pm on 26th November 2023
Interview date: 12th and 13th December 2023
Milber to the east of the market town of Newton Abbot between the coast and Dartmoor National Park and St John’s, in the small town of Bovey Tracey, known as the “Gateway to the Moor” close to Exeter (10 miles), south coast towns and beaches, in beautiful South Devon.
The PCCs of both parishes have passed a Resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration on the Ministry of Bishops and Priests, and come under the active sacramental and pastoral care of the Bishop of Oswestry.
We are seeking a Traditional Catholic Priest:
- Who is deeply grounded in prayer, scripture, sacraments and liturgy of the Church
- Who is a pastoral priest who is passionately committed to mission and evangelization
- Who is confident, enthusiastic and skilled at engaging with schools
- Who has the vision, skill and experience to recognise and realise missional opportunities
- Who is willing to play a full part in the life of the wider Church
- Who has a clear sense of purpose and vision
In response we offer prayerful and practical support, as together we play our part in the proclamation of the Gospel and the building up of the Kingdom, at this exciting time for both parishes.