Vicar of Chudleigh, Chudleigh Knighton and Trusham
Closing date for applications: 15th February 2021
Interview date: 3rd & 4th March 2021
Join us on our journey to find where God is leading us in the future as we share our faith andserve the wider community. Our parishes are in a lovely part of the country close to Dartmoor, the sea, and with good links to the rest of the country. We are warm and welcoming churches.
We are praying for someone who:
- is prayerful, Spirit led and Bible based
- is an inspiring and sensitive leader and a person of vision.
- is comfortable with differing styles of worship, spirituality and prayer
- has good interpersonal skills and able to reach out to people in all walks of life,
including those in our schools.
- Strong links with both Church Schools and a salaried schools’ worker
- Victorian vicarage with 4 bedrooms – 5 mins walk to Chudleigh church, town/shops
- Encouragement to take time for personal development, recreation and rest
For a conversation about the post, please contact the Ven. Douglas Dettmer, Archdeacon of Totnes on (01626) 832064 or email
For the Chudleigh Benefice Profile please click here
For the application form please click here
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We aim to be a diverse and truly representative diocese, and particularly welcome applications from women and those from black and minority ethnic groups.