Vicar of Dartmouth and Dittisham
Closing date for applications: 1st March 2021
Interview date: 22nd and 23rd March 2021
Join us as we seek a spiritual leader whose life and benefice work will be grounded in prayer, who can advance the mission of the benefice in making new disciples and who can encourage us all to serve with joyful hearts and minds.
Our new Vicar will help us to:
- inspire the breaking of new ground in mission
- nurture our nascent youth group
- embrace the needs and challenges of diverse communities
- explore new ways of worship whilst recognising the traditions we hold
- enhance the daily processes of benefice life
- continue the pastoral ministry to the elderly
- build on the positive opportunities arising from the Covid-19 pandemic
* Administrative support from two employees in our parish office
* Wardens and treasurers for each of our churches
* Dedicated choir and director of music
* Well maintained churches supported by a charitable fund
For a conversation about the post, please contact the Ven. Douglas Dettmer, Archdeacon of Totnes on (01626) 832064 or email
For the Dartmouth and Dittisham Benefice Profile and the job description please click here
For the application form please click here
Closing date: 1st March 2021
Interviews: 22nd and 23rd March 2021
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We aim to be a diverse and truly representative diocese, and particularly welcome applications from women and those from black and minority ethnic groups.