Young Families & Children’s Leader – Exeter Network Church
Salary £21,000-£26,000 pro rata
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm on 28th February 2019
Hours: Part-Time, 3 days (21 hours) a week
Exeter Network Church is a church that launched in January 2005. We are a Bishop’s Mission Order in the Anglican diocese of Exeter and are currently around 350 strong. We are committed to communicating the gospel in a culturally relevant way, experiencing and ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit and planting new networks. Check out our website for more info: www.enc.uk.net
At Exeter Network Church we want to increase leadership and support for young families and children (0-11) as they seek to follow Jesus courageously and creatively in the world, and invite others into faith. With that in mind we are looking to recruit a leader who will be responsible for initiating and growing a sense of community and missional purpose within this demographic.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
To apply, please send the following by email to this address.
• Your CV. To include 2 references.
• A covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Your letter should include:
- Tell us about your experience of working with 0-11yr olds
- Tell us about your experience of leadership
- Tell us about your experience of training teams & developing leaders
- Share your passion and experience of mission
- Give us some insights into your experience of a spiritual life
- Tell us something you have learned about yourself recently
- Tell us what for you makes a good day great
- Signed Self-declaration & Data Protection form
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.