“He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God” – Micah 6:8.
This page is currently being updated, so please bear with us.
We work with and support multiple groups, locally, nationally and globally. If you would like to know more about a specific area of social justice, or to work with us, please contact Lydia Perris, the Social Justice and Creation Care Officer by email. Thank you.
- The Clewer Initiative – collaboratively working across the Church of England to end UK slavery. Inventors of the Safe Car Wash app and Hidden Voices initiative
- Hope for Justice – bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society
- IJM – working to protect people in poverty from violence
- Transforming Plymouth Together – enabling Church action for a fairer city, in collaboration with the Diocese of Exeter and Church Urban Fund.
- JustLove Exeter – a community of Exeter University Students equipping each other to pursue the biblical call to social justice.